Need help with my acne scars on face (photos)

Hello i dont know what to do my acne scars is big problem i cant talk with girls cause the eyes goes to the akne scars that make me so unhappy pls help .... sorry for my bad english.

Acne Scarring Treatments

+1
There are various methods to treat acne scars.  Some of the options are chemical peels, surgical dermabrasion, Sublative Matrix RF and laser resurfacing.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Treating Acne scars

+1
The two best lasers I have found for treating acne scars is the Fraxel Dual and the Ematrix.  If you have fair skin then the Fraxel is my first choice.  If you have a darker complexion then you should inquire about the eMatrix.  Please find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience in cosmetic lasers for the best results.

Michele S. Green, MD

Laser Treatment for Acne Scars

+1

Combination treatments with full surface and fractional laser with an Erbium YAG laser can be very helpful.

To be sure, see two or more board certified and experienced plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Treating acne scars

+1
Fraxel Dual a is an excellent way to treat acne scars. It does a very good job softening acne scars without surgery.

William Numa, MD, FACS
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon