What Can We Do or Take to Help Our Lips Heal?

My daughter and I are on accutane for a month now and our lips getting really dried. The last days my daughter started to have these whites bumps on her lips and it really bothers her a lot.

Accutane and Lip Dryness

+1

I have prescribed Accutane for years and this is the biggest complaint - lip dryness. The very best product is Dr. Dan's Cortibalm because it's a healing lip balm with hydrocortisone in it. I sell hundreds of them a month to people with dry lips from medications, environment and just life. I love it and haven't found anything better. It tastes a bit gross but works amazingly well. You can get it online or ordered from your pharmacy. Google Dr. Dan's Cortibalm for info!