I Had Lipo Revision Lipo That Left Me with Awful Results. Are There Any New Techniques? (photo)

Please help! I have been living with poor lipo results for almost three years. Are there ANY new, innovative techniques available? Non-invasive would be optimal. Although I would be open to any REAL solution that would at least give me back a modicum of normalcy (have not dated in 3 years, because....Well because....Look at my stomach). I just need to know if there is any hope. The first lipo caused the damage and the revision lipo did nothing to improve the damage. Also, when I had the revis

Unhappy with Lipo Results

+1

From your photos, it appears that you have multiple contour irregularities on the anterior abdomen. There are ways to improve this, but it will likely never be perfectly smooth. Techniques to break through the existing fat bulges using a technique called SAFE lipo will help. Non-invasive procedures will not likely make a difference. Another issues will be addressing the amount of skin laxity you have - this would need to be determined through an in-office consultation.

You should see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to get a formal opinion through and in-person consultation.

Vincent Marin, MD

Revision of poor liposuction results on abdomen

+1

The best solution to your problem is to have a tummy tuck with a very experienced board certified plastic surgeon.

There will be considerable scarring due to the prior liposuction.  This can create great challenges in recognizing hernias, etc. when the revisional surgery is done.

It is imperative that you choose your doctor carefully at this late time point.

Your problem, if I may be so bold, is that you are looking for a new, innovative noninvasive procedure to fix a problem that is end stage and the result of ill-advised procedures.

Should you continue down this same path, your next stop will be one where you will be poorer and no better off.

Brent Moelleken, MD