I had a lip reduction surgery and now my bottom lip is very uneven. Can you help? (Photo)

I had a bottom lip reduction because when I smile it appears that I had a double bottom lip, meaning some of my lip in the inside would be noticeable. I think I had a bad procedure. I had the surgery 1 1/2 yr ago and my lip didn't heal correctly. I'm now 3 weeks into a "revision" surgery and my lip is still uneven! I know it's still healing but is there anything else I can do? It's more noticeable when I talk, that side is puffy, doesn't move naturally like the left side an has lost sum feeling.

Lip Reduction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Wait till you heal completely. My advise is stop do not do anything. Chasing perfection is not realistic and can destroy your lips.