I was excited over the prospect of straightening my teeth but I'm unsure after reading reviews. Should I get Invisalign? (photo)

Right now, I am in the process of deciding is Invisalign right for me. I've spoke with my dentist,and a orthodontist. Both agreed I am an ideal candidate for it.  After researching up on Invisalign, and reading reviews I've become less confident and want other opinions. Any and all advice welcomed!!

Should i get Invisalign

The best person to advise you would be the orthodontist that you have seen, if they are confident that you are good Invisalign candidate it will be a good choice for you. There is a lot of information on internet and only a small portion of it is actually accurate or true. Most of the time patients have bad results is if they choose a doctor who is not experienced in doing a procedure or do not follow instructions.

New York Orthodontist

153 East 87th
New York, NY 10128

Should I Get Invisalign

There is no way of telling without X-rays and diagnostic casts. However, it looks like you have lots of spacing, and in general, Invisalign is good at closing up spaces.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Dentist

8 Gramercy Park South
New York, NY 10003