Should I Get Invisalign? (photo)

Right now, I am in the process of deciding is Invisalign right for me. I've spoke with my dentist,and a orthodontist. Both agreed I am an ideal candidate for it. Initially I was excited over the prospect of having my teeth straightening. However after researching up on Invisalign, and reading reviews. I've become less confident and want other opinions. Any and all advice welcomed!!

Should i get Invisalign

+1

The best person to advise you would be the orthodontist that you have seen, if they are confident that you are good Invisalign candidate it will be a good choice for you. There is a lot of information on internet and only a small portion of it is actually accurate or true. Most of the time patients have bad results is if they choose a doctor who is not experienced in doing a procedure or do not follow instructions.

New York Orthodontist

Should I Get Invisalign

+1

There is no way of telling without X-rays and diagnostic casts. However, it looks like you have lots of spacing, and in general, Invisalign is good at closing up spaces.

New York Cosmetic Dentist