1 Month Post Dysport in Forehead, Both Eyes Extreme Sagging; Experiencing Headaches and Blurred Vision. What Can I Do? (photo)

I received dysport on March 20th in my forehead only. My glabella area was not treated. I was told I was given a total of 39 units. I woke up the next morning with BOTH eyes sagging down to my eyelashes. I endured horrific headaches, blurred vision, and sickness. My dr said it will wear off in 2 weeks. It has now been 6 weeks and I think it is getting WORSE. I am now waking up with my eyes crusted & sagging. My dr is IGNORING my calls. Please help me! How am I getting worse? Will I ever recover?

Sie effects and Complications of Dysport

If your treating physician is ignoring you, see another physician. From your description and pictures, it appears that you have a brow ptosis (weakness), not an eyelid ptosis. However, the associated symptoms are not common. Find another dermatologist or see a neurologist. You still needs evaluation.

Miami Dermatologist