What Can I Do to Help Heal with out Implant Removal For Reoccurring Drainage?

I just had surgery to correct a possible capsular contraction . Once in surgery it turned out to be a fluid buildup only with alot of tissue irritation. He drained replaced the implant and placed a drain. The fluid sample came back with no bacteria. Well I am a week into recovery and the area is swollen and sore again!!! He advised that I should keep the drain in a couple more days and continue to take antibiotic and rest or implant will have to be removed. I am not sure what to do ?

Fluid buildup in breast

+1

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to answer your question without examining you and get a more detailed history. You need to address your concerns with your plastic surgeon. Follow his/her instructions. Was the tissue removed sent for pathological evaluation?.