What Can I Do to Help Heal with out Implant Removal For Reoccurring Drainage?

I just had surgery to correct a possible capsular contraction . Once in surgery it turned out to be a fluid buildup only with alot of tissue irritation. He drained replaced the implant and placed a drain. The fluid sample came back with no bacteria. Well I am a week into recovery and the area is swollen and sore again!!! He advised that I should keep the drain in a couple more days and continue to take antibiotic and rest or implant will have to be removed. I am not sure what to do ?

Fluid buildup

I believe your surgeon is correct recommending keeping the drain in.  I have found that some people are much more prone to serum formation than others.  In your case, I hope you are keeping your arms very still during this process. In active serum formers, you must limit arm activities to reduce the friction between the implant and the new (healing) pocket. Once the capsule forms and the serum production ceases you can resume normal activities.  Good luck. 

Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon