I Need a Breast Reduction, But Don't Have Money For it. Am I a Good Candidate? What Are My Options? (photo)

it seems like a i can never have the money to do my breast reduction Im 40 and since I was 15 I hated my big breasts, when I look at me in the mirror I hate myself for having this big and heavy breasts, I think Im size 40-F i feel like Im a pinata, I never wear dresses I don't let my husband look at me naked, I'm 5'4 and my weight is 185 pounds

Here's the cheapest breast reduction that money cannot buy.

+2

Loosing weight will shrink your breasts and will give you so much more benefit than any breast or body contouring surgery ever will.  I know this is not the answer you are looking for but it's the truth. 

Please check out the link below.  It's my blog about how my successful weight loss patients finally said "enough is enough" and I'm going to take charge of my health. 

If you find an easy way to slim down, please let me know.  I want in on that secret.