Help for Thin and Crepe Skin on Forehead?

3 years ago I was advised in a consultation to have a TCA Peel for acne scarring and rosacea. Post peel my face became extremely oily and broke out on cheeks and forehead now leaving scarred pock marks. Skin became temperamental and then dried right out. I cant wash my face anymore without it feeling extremely dry. I now have crepe skin on my forehead and more scarring than I started with. Is there anything I can do to make my skin the same pre peel?

Crepey Skin Responds Well To A Combination of Approaches That Include Fillers, Botox, and The Punctuated Phenol Peel

+1

Crepey skin, i.e. crinkled and prunelike skin, is a difficult problem to treat. Microdermabrasion, fractional lasers and radiofrequency devices have all  been used for treating this problem with generally  less than optimal results in my experience.

For crepeyness involving the lower face, i.e. the cheeks and the areas around the mouth, I have found several approaches that have yielded more consistently gratifying results. The first approach, the Nonsurgical 3D Vectoring Facelift, involves the use of volumizing fillers, such as Radiesse or a combiantion of Radiesse and Juvederm UltraPlus XC, to pull and stretch the skin, leading to both immediate improvement and longer -term improvement as new collagen formation several weeks later promotes additional tissue retraction and lifting

Another approach involves the injection directly under the crepey area of a filler, such as Restylane or Belotero Balance in a cross-hatched fashion to stretch and buttress the skin. Tiny microdroplets of Botox (or other neuromodulators, such  as Dysport and Xeomin) can then be injected in a gridlike pattern over the same area to supplement the effect.

.In more pronounced cases, or in those where the above has not achieved the desired effects, a series of peels, known as the Punctuated Phenol Peel may be tried. With this technique , the potent peeling agent,, full strength phenol, is applied in a gridlike, fraxellated (collumated) pattern over the entire area requiring treatment. The peel resurfaces and stimulates new collagen formation, which leads to skin tightening. Moreover, since the technique intentionally leaves intervening spaces of normal tissues, healing is faster and the likelihood of scarring much reduced.

From the queston, it is not clear, however, if we are really talking about skin crepeyness or simply acne scarring.Crepe paper-like defects are much less common on the tighter region of the forehead.  It would be very important to be clear in this matter, since the treatment(s) for acne scarring differ from those discussed above for skin crepeyness.  

Web reference: http://YoungerLookingWithoutSurgery.com