What Will Remove Many Dark Scars From Mosquito Bites?

I have had dark mosquito marks on my legs for years and I am embarrass to show my legs because they look horrible. I have tried different items but nothing seems to work. What can I use to lighten these marks or make them disappear? Please Help!!!!

Azelaic acid creams improve pigmentation.

+1

You could try hydroquinone or azelaic acid creams for post inflammatory pigmentation caused by mosquito bites.

India Dermatologist

MelaPads and Melarase PM for dark spots from mosquitoe and insect bites

+1
I see this condition very often and begin patients on MelaPads in the morning and Melarase PM in the evening to reduce pigmentation and dark spots. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Treating dark marks from mosquito bites

+1

Dark spots let after mosquito bites can be a tough problem to treat --especially if the spots are old. You will probably need to get prescription strength hydroquinone and consider some chemical peels. For the future, prevent blemishes from mosquito bites by taking antihistamines if you know you will be at risk of getting bitten (and if this is medically appropriate) and treat fresh bites immediately with a topical steroid to prevent imflammation.

Dina D. Strachan, MD