help for forehead and under eyes?

what can I do to help these two areas? Currently I am using Retin A .1% but it does nothing for forehead and under eyes? Any suggestions please!

Treatment for rejuvenation

+2

Consulting with a reputable surgeon in your area will give you your best options for optimal facial rejuvenation.

Combining Fillers and Neuromodulators (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin) Helps Worry Lines, Scowl Lines and Under Eye Wrinkles & Troughs

+2

Photoaging and chronologic aging-related deterioration in the quality and quantity of collagen and elastin fibers and hyaluronic acid along with concomitant overactivity of the muscles of facial expression all contribute to the formation of scowl (frown) lines between the eyes, worry lines across the forehead and crinkles and crepeyness under the eyes. Fortunately, we have neuromodulators, such as Botox, Dysport and Xeomin to damp the muscular hyperkinesis and fillers, like Belotero Balance that can elevate the etchings and creases that result from the above processes.

Treatments can be done at separate times or combined at one session to save time, the latter being my preference. When done at separate sessions, the neuromodulator is usually injected first and then two weeks later the filler. When done at the same time, the order is reversed. It generally takes only microdroplets of each kind of material to achieve a significant improvement.

When neuromodulators are used alone for treatment, results may last between four and six months. When fillers alone are used, results may last six to eight months. When combined, results may last a year or more. The results of treating tear troughs, which are generally managed with filler alone may last for two years or more.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Help for forehead and under eyes?

+2

Unfortunately, creams will not help your eyelids and forehead look better.  Surgery is the best answer.  See an Oculoplastic surgeon to go over the best options to improve your eyelids and forehead area.

Sam Goldberger, MD
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Frown lines and under-eye bags are easily treated.

+2

Having the fat removed from your under eye bags for roughly $2500-3500 and having the 2 frown lines filled in with restylane, juvederm or belotero for roughly $550 would be great and easy to undergo. Keep up the retin A. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Brow lift and upper and lower eyelid surgery to rejuvenate

+2

I think you would be a good candidate for brow lift, either endoscopic or coronal, as well as upper and lower eyelid surgery.

Peri-Ocular Surgery??

+2

Thanks for the photograph. Yes, you are doing the right thing by trying to maintain your skin. You have now most likely realized it is time for something else. Yes, surgery on the peri-ocular area can and does result in dramatic changes in appearance. This is because the first thing you look at when you look at someone is their eyes then, you track to the nose and the rest of their face.
An upper and lower lid bletharoplasty will certainly help with the excessive upper eyelid skin and bags around your eyes. But, to tighten up the skin and help get ride of those peri-ocular wrinkles and folds ,CO2 laser treatment would be of great assistance. Your frown lines could easily be treated with a bit of Filler and Botox.
May I suggest you seek out a member of the ASAPS in your area for a consult. Best,

Gary R Culbertson, MD, FACS

Gary R. Culbertson, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Non invasive eyebrow lift with Ultherapy and at some point lower eyelid surgery

+2

Ultherapy is FDA approved for non invasive eyebrow lift which would raise your eyebrows and open your eyes. At some point, consider lower eyelid surgery to remove the fat pads. Continue retin A as it will keep your skin brilliant and young. Botox for the 11 lines may be a consideration for you.

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon

Forehead and lower eyelid improvement

+2

Looking at your pictures, you are a great candidate for a lower eyelid blepharoplasty to improve your lower eyelids.  This surgery will reduce the puffiness or"bags" under your eyes.  Its hard to tell from the photo, but you may also have some lid laxity that can be addressed during the same surgery.  You have excess skin and fat on your upper eyelids as well, which can be significantly improved with an upper blepharoplasty.  Your forehead lines and eyebrow position would benefit from and forehead lift.  Less invasive options to improve your forehead include botox in combination with a resurfacing procedure.  Resurfacing with a laser or deep chemical peel with improve wrinkles and overall skin texture.  Many of your lines are deep and would be difficult to significantly change with skin care and botox alone.  

Jessica Kulak, MD
Fairfax Facial Plastic Surgeon

Forehead and eyes

+2

Based solely on your photos, it looks like you could benefit from a brow lift because of your forehad lines and lateral hooding.  You probably could also benefit from having your eyes done as well.

Help for forehead and under eyes?

+2

Based on the single photo you submitted, your best option for improvement of your lower eyelids would be blepharoplasty the most common procedure I perform. A small amount of extra skin and protruding fat is removed from the lower eyelid to create a more youthful lower eyelid. You might also consider the same procedure on your upper eyelids to open your eyes and eliminate the tired eye look. With regard to your forehead, you would benefit significantly from laser skin resurfacing to smooth and rejuvenate not only the skin of the forehead. The rest of your face would be treated at the same time. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon