Solution For My Recessed Chin/Jaw? (photo)

I am 19 years old, had braces however my chin is now quite recessed and the skin on my chin is very tight when I close my mouth. Second side profile picture is what my jaw and chin look like when I push my jaw out.This is ideally what I would like to look like. What surgeries would you recommend to achieve a something like the second side profile? Also is there anything I can do in the meantime to perhaps improve it slightly, maybe see an orthodontist or get a small implant for the short term?

Solution For My Recessed Chin/Jaw?

+1

A chin implant may be a suitable compromise for you.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of chin implants and facial procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Chin-Implant.php

Chin implant for weak chin profile

+1

Chin Implants come in a variety of sizes and shapes, are inserted thru a sub-mental incision under local anesthesia.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.