I Need Help Finding a Qualified and Reputable Plastic Surgeon for October 2012?

Hello, I would appreciate help with finding a qualified and reputable surgeon willing to perform an implant breast augmentation on me. I have Sickle Cell Disease and was advised that Sickle Cell Disease is NOT a contraindication.I want it done before Halloween 2012. Any advice is very much appreciated. I will be travelling from out of the country to have the procedure done. Thanks. Looking forward to value adding contributions and responses. In need of a great surgeon

Hi There,

Here is a link the board certified doctors who are qualified to perform Breast Augmentation. You also have the option to search by location.

Hopefully this helps!

Looking For a Plastic Surgeon

+2

The first step is to look for a surgeon that is Board Certified in Plastic Surgery. Make sure that they are a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery. In order to belong the surgeon must be board certified and be in good standing.

You will still need to do some of your own homework. It is important to have a consultation so that you may ask questions and ensure that you feel comfortable with your choice. There are many great Plastic Surgeons out there, the key is to find one that not only can do the surgery, but that makes you feel as though your questions and concerns have been addressed satisfactorily.

Hello

+2

Under the muscle is the recommendation from our practice that would give you, the more natural look you are looking for. In our practice we tell our patients that 200 cc -225 cc equal about one cup size, keep that in mind when sizing. Your condition is not a contraindication for surgery. We would need clearance from your Doctor for this procedure. Please do some research on our website.