Help Choose Desired CC's Size for Me. Please and Thank You!

Age 24, 105 lbs, Petite 5'2 Asian American. I currently have 350 cc Mentor Moderate Plus Saline implants under the muscle. I believe, I am a full B cup, not C cup because my breasts do not fill C cup bras. I'm not happy with my current size. I plan on having another breast augmentation for an exchange. I would like to be a D cup. I am not sure if I should go with 500 or 550 CC Mentor Silicone Gel Moderate Plus. What size CC's would you recommend for a D cup in my body shape and size? Thank you!

Cup size and implant volume

+1

Unfortunately, you do not give your breast size.  If you are 32 or 34, then each 100 cc's of implant will correspond to 1 cup size change.  If you are 36 or 38, then each 200 cc's of implant will correspond to 1 cup size change.  If you are 32 or 34, then going from 350 to 550 will bring you up 2 cup sizes.  If you are a full B then you would end up a full D.

Best of Luck,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.horndeski.com/gallery.aspx

Texas Plastic Surgeon

What size breast implants should be used?

+1

For a smaller person with a narrower chest a high profile implant offers the opportunity for more volume with a smaller footprint.  Having said that, shoot for a balanced figure so clothes fit well and you are not distracted by out-of-proportion breasts.

Breast implant size to achieve D cup

+1

I would need to take measurements of your chest wall to make any recommendations for implant sizes.  However, if you are very petite, I might recommend an Allergan Style 45 silicone implant.  This implant has a narrower base width with maximal projection.   But remember, there are some limitations of what volume can be achieved given your anatomy.  Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

Breast size choices.

+1

It sounds like your choice of 500-550 cc implants would be close to your desired size, but reviewing this with your surgeon to let them know of your goals is crucial. Photographs are very helpful in communicating your wishes. Good luck.

Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Best Breast Implants For Me?

+1

Assuming you have chosen your plastic surgeon carefully, the next step would be  to communicate your goals  carefully with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Implants and cup size

+1

The only way to properly size you up for implants, would be to have you come in for an exam.  Then based upon the exam I would have a long discussion regarding your goals and offer you ways to test out the approximate sizes we chose together.  Good luck.

Increase size

+1

To give you the correct answer, I need to know your straps chest size. If you are 32 full B , you will need  about 525cc implants to become a D cup. For a 34 full B you will need 575cc. If your chest size is 30 inches than a 400cc will be your size. Good luck.

Dr. Widder

Web reference: http://widderplasticsurgery.com

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon