Bleeding After Rhinoplasty?!

I had rhinoplasty on tuesday aug 7 and it is currently aug 11. I was told that bleeding should stop after two days but I'm still bleeding?! I'm worried. It's not as much as the day of surgery but still. It started coming out pink and then red again and then pink and now red again! I've been sleeping with my mouth open but sometimes I wake up at night and realize that my mouth closed and I took a few breaths from my nose by accident. How do I stop the bleeding? I go to take off my cast aug 13.

August 7, 2012

+1

You should be closely watched and followed by your surgeon.  Any bleeding after rhinoplasty needs to be evaluated and controlled immediately and over the long run too.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon