Help! I had a bad habit of rubbing my face and now my skin is stretched out.

Help! I had a bad habit of rubbing my face and now my skin is stretched out and sagging. I was wondering if the skin will go back to normal, since I'm only 18. If not, would Retin A help? Or would I be a candidate for a face lift?

Definitely an issue for both your skin doctor and your family doctor...

+1
you need some help to stop rubbing your face...this may require some internal medication...and  you need to see a skin doctor to determine the extent of your problem...many people have false ideas of what normal is with reference to the skin...without a picture it's impossible to know what issues you may have...so 1st things 1st...see the family doctor...and by the way, a face lift at 18 is not on the table...