I Had Artefill Under my Eyes It Looks Like to Worms Are Sitting Under my Eyes is Threre Any Thing I Can Do to Help This?

Artefill Under Eye - Not Common

+1

Thank you for your question. Under eye skin is very thin. Artefill is generally not done under the eye area. Hyaluronic acid based fillers work best. I would recommend going back to your provider for follow up to assess and massage the area. I would recommend being under the care of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon for the best results. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Lumps under eyes after Artefill

+1

I do not recommend the use of Artefill under the eyes because it is possible to develop visible lumps there.  Once these lumps have developed, the only method of which I'm aware to remove them is to do so surgically.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon