How can I get rid of the tribal marks / scars on my cheeks? (photo)

How can I get rid of the tribal marks / scars on my cheeks?

+1
Although there is no true way to remove scars we can often times improve the appearance. It seems as though there is some hyperpigmentation and some widening of the scars.  You will likely need a combination treatment including use of a hydroquinone product to lighten the pigment, laser treatments on a monthly basis, and possibly scar revision for the wide scars. Scar revision involves surgically excising (cutting out) the old scar and making a nice new, thin-lined scar.  I would suggest looking for a board certified plastic surgeon in your area that has a fair amount of experience treating scars for your best chance of improvement!  Good luck!

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon