l Had Filler with H.A for my Nasolabial Folds and Botox for Forehead and Latral Eyes Sides 8days Ago?

i had buffness in my face since 3rd day till now especially at morning i feel like i had oedema at my nose sides and the internal angle of my eyes i cant recognize my self please is that normal and what can i do to get ride it and for how long should i expect the oedema will continoue

Swelling 3 Days After HA and Botox Injections

+1

Hi Ketty,

If you cannot recognize yourself three days after treatment with fillers and Botox I would strongly recommend that you immediately be evaluated by your injecting physician or by someone who is an expert in the field.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Fillers and swelling

+1

Some swelling after fillers is normal. Excessive swelling is not. If you are concerned it is best to see your doctor.