l Had Filler with H.A for my Nasolabial Folds and Botox for Forehead and Latral Eyes Sides 8days Ago?

i had buffness in my face since 3rd day till now especially at morning i feel like i had oedema at my nose sides and the internal angle of my eyes i cant recognize my self please is that normal and what can i do to get ride it and for how long should i expect the oedema will continoue

Swelling

Swelling, redness, discomfort and possibly bruising during the first few days following the injection is common. Most of this settles down within 3 days. Occasionally, the swelling can last up to one week, as well as bruising.