I Have a Nose Job 1 Month Ago. It is a Little High and Tip is Still Long? (photo)

I had A high bone bridge with long tip, now I my bone brige is better but I feel its a little high and my nose tip is still long what should i do, is it because of swelling?

1 month after rhinoplasty

+2

Your photos show a very nice result. There is still definitely swelling present. You should good get a better idea ion a couple more months. Hang in there.

Rhinoplasty- Tip

+2

It looks like you have a very good result!  I usually tell patients that their nose will continue to change for 9-12 after surgery.  It is not surprising that your tip still feels a bit long, it is likely due to residual swelling.  Open procedures (scar beneath the nose) tend to have longer periods of tip swelling than closed procedures (all scars on the inside of the nose)

Jarrod Little, MD

Nose job 1 month ago

+2

Thank you for the question. It is too early to determine the outcome of your nose surgery. It usually takes 8-10 months before the swelling subsides completely. Over the nest few months with will notice changes to your nose as the swelling starts to go down. During that time you need to keep close contact with your plastic surgeon and address all your concerns directly with him/ her. Best wishes

Moneer Jaibaji, MD

Tip too long

+1

Too early to tell because of swelling.  Also by looking at you pre-surgical pictures I would be able to try to guess how much of the tip will come down.  Good luck

Dr. Vasisht-South Shore Plastic Surgery 

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

I Have a Nose Job 1 Month Ago. It is a Little High and Tip is Still Long?

+1

ALWAYS best to post the before photos! But very early in healing, allow at least 6 months of healing. 

Rhinopalsty at one month

+1

At one month your nose is still very swollen from the rhinoplasty. In all likelihood the tip will come down a bit.