I Got 1 Year Silicone Implants, Having Weird Feelings/Noise?

hello, I got 1 year silicone implants and all was well, but two weeks ago, my right breast pushing inward feel like a noise when it does push back more noise, but if I wait a few minutes and back pushing, breast inward makes noise again, I went to my surgeon and he said it was the latitude that would disappear alone, I have not traveled any aircraft, nor have I gained any height, I'm worried.

Noises 1 Year After Implants

+1

Having noise from displacement of an implant one year after breast augmentation may be a little fluid in the pocket.  This may be nothing to worry about.  An exam by your plastic surgeon could make this determination.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Hughesplasticsurgery Los Angeles, CA

Implants move.

+1

Thanks so much for your question. Breast implants move freely within the capsule pocket all the time. When they move, they can generate a little noise. All of this is typically pretty normal. Talk to your surgeon for more information. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD

Noise from breast implants.

+1

This is an unusual description. The only recommendation would be for you to follow up with your plastic surgeon.

David Bogue, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

If this is new, then a full

+1

exam by your doctor is the best way to determine the need for further studies. It is most likely a benign issue entirely, but talking to the surgeon who knows your whole history will  be reassuring in that regard.  Good luck!

Eleanor J. Barone, MD

Noise post aug

+1

I am not sure what the noise is.I would suspect that maybe there is soem fluid in your pocket.As long as your are asymptomatic other than the noise I would not worry about it.It may resolve on it's own.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Noise caused by silicone implants?

+1

Hello.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, without a physical examination it is not possible to provide you with an explanation.

I encourage you that you seek a physical consultation with your surgeon since he/she knows the full details of your surgery and can help you the best at this point.

I hope this helps and the best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Silicone implants and noise?

+1

Without an exam, I can not say what is causing this problem.  It could be a capsule issue to name one of many causes.

Noise

+1

i have never heard of this happening with the silicone implants. i guess you could hear the movement with the lower profile implants??

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Breast implants

+1

Impossible to tell without examining you. Does not sound serious, so giving time may be wise, and see if it resolves on its own. If it doesn't resolve, and your surgeon has no answers, then you always have the option of seeking another surgeon.

Be patient.

Gregory Sexton, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Having Weird Feelings/Noise

+1

I can't tell what this might be from the description given, and I doubt anyone else will be able to do so without the benefit of an in person exam. If you are not reassured by your own surgeon, your option is to get another in person consultation.  Wisest may by to wait a few weeks and see if whatever this is resolves. 

Thanks, best wishes.