I Am 6mnths Postpartum I Was a Model Before and Wanted to Know if a Tummy Tuck Would Help Me More then Affect Me? (photo)

I was in modeling before and I want to get back to it but these tummy tuck scars and belly buttons scare me very much! I wanted to know if theirs any way to get a more natural looking belly button or a less noticeable scar. Any one had a perfect tummy tuck? Pease let me seee! I just really want to know how i can get helped and what to expect with my type of body. Suggestions and ideas please thank you!

TT post partum

+3

Hi Gloria. You look great at 6 months. I would suggest doing nothing. I see your point about the belly button. However your contour is still superb and I personally would suggest as of this time doing nothing for at least another 6 months. If still dissatisfied at that time consult with a board certified ps.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

6 months postpartum

+1

You  have   an  excellent    shape,  your  actual   conditions  are   the   consequences as   you    said    of  your  pregnancy ,  it  would    be    nice    to   see a   picture  not  forcing   your abds  if  not  relaxing  them  to    see    how  much   laxity  and   elasticity  your  muscle  are presenting ,  Rather    than   the  strech marks  is  necessary to evaluate  your  laxity putting  your   body in flexion  to the  front , I  have  had  experience   in  very   thin  women   with  full  TTand   it  has   been  excellent !    after   pregnancy TT is  almost   always   possible , I  recommend  you  go to  a  personal  evaluation    where  the  PS  can  touch    type    of  skin  in   different  positions , 

+1

Based upon the series of posted photos you ARE NOT a candidate for a TT. The slight loose skin with stretch marks can not be corrected via a TT. 

6 month postpartum. Am I ready for a tummy tuck?

+1

Thanks for your question.  I agree with other colleagues that the most notable thing that I see in your photos is stretch marks.  A tummy tuck will accomplish two things:  1. Remove loose skin and 2.  Tighten your abdominal wall.  It will remove stretch marks only if you can remove the skin in the first place.  I don't know if you have enough skin that can be removed to remove the majority of your stretch marks.  I agree to give things more time for now.  If things don't improve then see a local plastic surgeon for a physical examination and consult as the photos can only show so much.  Hope this helps.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Model tummy tuck

+1

Often the best tummy tuck for ladies with looseness of the fascia and minimal looseness of the skin is a Hybrid tummy tuck, involving a C-section type incision and full tightening of the fascia.

This avoid the long, high scar that would occur with a full tummy tuck.

Web reference: http://drbrent.com/signature/hybrid-tummy-tuck/

Depends on what you would like to accomplish

+1

Hello Gloria,

Thank you for the question and the photos.  What I see from your photos is the presence of some stretch marks and perhaps a mild amount of skin and muscle wall laxity.  Since most of the issues that you have are mild I would encourage you to give your body more time.  The stretch marks will unfortunately not go away unless they are surgically removed with a tummy tuck but I do not see you having excess skin laxity in the amount that would benefit from a tummy tuck.  Give your body some more time--thats probably the best course of action at this time.

Dr. Remus Repta

Web reference: http://scottsdaletummytuck.com

Tummy tuck...

+1

I understand your concerns. How you scar depends as much upon your particular genetic propensity to scar as it does the skill of the your surgeon. A perfect result requires perfect genes and your surgeon to have a very good day....but there are never any guarantees.

best,

Michael