I Am 21 and Still Haven't Grown Breast. I Have Not Even Started Menstruating. All my Younger Sisters Have All Started Grow?

Hello, I am 21 and still haven't grown breast. I have not even started mensurating. All my younger sisters have all started growing breast. Please what do I do? I am really feeling very depressed and inferior.

Not Started Menstruating.at 21

+1

This is an issue for a specialist in internal medicine, endocrinology, and/or gynecology. Start with your primary physician. If you want to talk to a plastic surgeon, do so after having a thorough evaluation.

+1

You need to see an endocrinologist for an evaluation for possible pituitary adenoma.

Thomas Guillot, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

No breasts or Menstruation at 21 years old

+1

I agree with my colleagues that this is a medical issue and you need to be evaluated by an endocrinologist. This may be the result of a hormonal problem, genetic abnormality, or even abnormally low bodyfat. Good luck.

Matthew Schulman, MD

I Am 21 and Still Haven't Grown Breast. I Have Not Even Started Menstruating.

+1

You need treatment by an endocrinolosgist and  plastic surgery forum would not be of use. Good Luck

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

21 and no breast or menstruation

+1

By 21 you should be menstruating.  I would suggest seeing an endocrinologist to get evaluated first.  Good luck.

21 yo and no breasts or menses.

+1

I agree with the other doctors in that an endocrinological evaluation is advisable to determine the cause of your underlying medical issues. Breast implants can be placed to give a mature look and volume to the breasts after your evaluation and clearance for surgery.

Brian J. Lee, MD
Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Lack of menses

+1

There are multiple causes for delayed onset menses and breast development.

I would recommend that you have a complete evaluation by an endocrinologist prior to any cosmetic surgery.

Lawrence Iteld, MD

21 and no menstruation

+1

If you are 21 and have not had menses, you should be evaluated by an internal medicine doctor and endocrinologist.  There are many possibilities here, but these issues should be sorted out prior to considering breast augmentation.