I have a heavy fatty tissue between my armpit and breast only one side - Normal or not? (photo)

that grew as I was pregnant with my son, pregnant again, it never went away and now it is more noticeable. I need to tuck it in when wearing tank tops and it is very uncomfortable to see and although there isn't any pain, it is uncomfortable when moving it around. Is this something normal that can be removed? and what is it?

Axillary breast tissue.

+1

What you have is axillary breast tissue which is present to some degree in many women. This tissue often becomes apparent only during pregnancy and breast feeding.

Axillary breast tissue can be very annoying and can be removed sometimes with just liposuction but often requires actual excision of the area. The scar is usually very acceptable.

I have a heavy fatty tissue between my armpit and breast only one side - Normal or not?

+1

There is both skin and underlying tissue in excess. This can be removed.

Axillary breast tissue

+1

You have enlargement of the"axillary tail of Spence". Very common and can be removed surgically

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon