I Had 2 Heart Ablations 4 & 5 Years Ago and Want to Get Breast Implants, is It Safe?

Reast augmentation after having heart ablations

+1

As long as you have no other medical problems and you get cleared by your primary care physican and cardiologist I do not see a reason why you could not undergo a breast augmentation procedure.

Good luck

Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

Had 2 Heart Ablations & Want to Get Breast Implants,is It Safe?Answr:

+1

I have had multiple patients just like you and they have all done great. I did get an EKG prior to the procedure and a short letter from their cardiologist and all was well!!!!

John J. Corey, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants after heart ablation procedure

+1

In all likelihood you are probably ok if the procedure was successful, but this is really a question for your cardiologist to clear you to have surgeyr.  Good luck.

+1

That is a question for your cardiologist, who is acquainted with yur particular cardiac history and problems. No plastic surgeon will operate on you without your cardiologist's opinion.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Breast Augmentation after Cardiac Ablation?

+1

Generally speaking, patients who have had their cardiac arrhythmias “treated” with ablation are candidates for elective surgery.  Of course,  it will be in your best interests to be seen/evaluated by the cardiologist prior to surgery;  and my practice, I would ask for a communication from your cardiologist stating that you are “cleared” for the procedure.

Make sure you are working with a board-certified plastic surgeon preferably with a board-certified anesthesiologists in a fully accredited surgery center.