I Had 2 Heart Ablations 4 & 5 Years Ago and Want to Get Breast Implants, is It Safe?

Reast augmentation after having heart ablations

+1

As long as you have no other medical problems and you get cleared by your primary care physican and cardiologist I do not see a reason why you could not undergo a breast augmentation procedure.

Good luck

Web reference: http://www.talroudnerplasticsurgery.com/breastaugmentation.php

Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

Had 2 Heart Ablations & Want to Get Breast Implants,is It Safe?Answr:

+1

I have had multiple patients just like you and they have all done great. I did get an EKG prior to the procedure and a short letter from their cardiologist and all was well!!!!

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants after heart ablation procedure

+1

In all likelihood you are probably ok if the procedure was successful, but this is really a question for your cardiologist to clear you to have surgeyr.  Good luck.

+1

That is a question for your cardiologist, who is acquainted with yur particular cardiac history and problems. No plastic surgeon will operate on you without your cardiologist's opinion.

Breast Augmentation after Cardiac Ablation?

+1

Generally speaking, patients who have had their cardiac arrhythmias “treated” with ablation are candidates for elective surgery.  Of course,  it will be in your best interests to be seen/evaluated by the cardiologist prior to surgery;  and my practice, I would ask for a communication from your cardiologist stating that you are “cleared” for the procedure.

Make sure you are working with a board-certified plastic surgeon preferably with a board-certified anesthesiologists in a fully accredited surgery center.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm