I Heard About a Venus Freeze to Treat Sagging Skin. Does It Work?

I want to treat my neck and under my chin. The pictures on venus freeze website look pretty good. Any doctors who have used it and recommend it?

I heard about a Venus Freeze to treat sagging skin. Does it work ?

+2
Yes, it works. It combines radio frequency (RF) and magnetic pulses into a technology called MP2.
It provides immediate and long lasting results of the face, neck, and also the body.
The treatment is 100% safe, painless, and for all skin types. It is relaxing and feels like a warm stone massage.
It requires a series of treatments and maintenance. It is one of our most popular treatments and patients love it.
However the best results for the neck and chin would be the PrecisionTx Lazerlift which lasers away the fat at the chin, neck and jowls as well as tightens and rejuvenates the skin. LazerLift is done under local anesthesia with or without sedation and takes about 1 hour. There is minimal pain and downtime and you get amazing results with a more defined chin, jawline, younger neck and skin and will look 5-10 years younger.
You can the results on Venus Freeze website and these are their best results, but results always vary. Talk to your doctor about his results and references and check out social media like yelp or real self.
Good Luck,
Dr. Yeo

Honolulu General Surgeon

Excess neck skin

+1

The aging process in the face involves more than just sagging skin.  Most of the non-invasive treatments offer very minimal results.  A comprehensive face/neck lift addresses tightening excess skin(usually one to two inches), tightens the neck muscles and facial SMAS layers, and removes fatty deposits under the chin.  A non invasive treatment simply cannot accomplish what a facelift can do.