Has Anyone Heard of the Invisalign Alternative Called Clear Guide Smile or Clear Guide Express?

If you have heard of Clear Guide Smile or Clear Guide Express please share your thoughts on the system compared to Invisalign.

Alternative to Invisalign

+3

There are several new companies marketing clear aligners, however Invisalign has been around for 10+ years and has incredible research and support behind the product.  You may find a small difference in fees, but you often get what you pay for.

Ontario Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign alternative

+2

I have never heard of those alternatives.  Invisalign has the best track record when it comes to clear aligner therapy.  The only other one I would consider would be Clear Correct. 

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign Alternatives

+2

There are a lot of those companies that are starting up to try to compete with Invisalign; which is the main provider of clear aligners system. The problem with all of them is that they have no history to show of being able to treat patients and a lot of them stay around for 6 months and then close up. You wouldn’t want to start moving you teeth with a product that might not even be around to finish your case. Invisalign has more than 10 year history of treating patients so you know that they can stand behind their product.

Tanya Vaysman, DMD
New York Orthodontist