Have Anyone Heard Of/used the Coolplas Machine for Coolsculpting?

I came across a spa offering coolsculpting but they used a different machine than the Zeltiq, its called coolplas. Has anyone heard of this or used it?

CoolSculpting by Zeltiq is the only tried and true FDA cleared device for fat reduction

+1

Don't try immitators. to get good results use the real thing, CoolSculpting by Zeltiq can provide long term fat reduction. there is no verification that other devices are safe.

CoolSculpting or Not?

+1

CoolSculpting has an FDA clearance for fat reduction without surgery or downtime. Spa style systems are not at all the same. When something seems too good to be true is usually is. 

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

There is only one Coolsculpting

+1

There are many imitators but only one Coolsculpting. Be cautious before proceeding with knock-offs.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Coolsculpting Imposters

+1

Only, Zetiq's Coolscuplting is FDA approved for cryolysis fat reduction.  It is very safe and effective.  DO NOT let someone fool you with vague promises.  I recommend that you seek out the actual Coolsculpt so that you actually get what you pay for, obtain the results you desire and potentially avoid unnecessary complications.

Brian Reedy, MD
Reading Plastic Surgeon