New Cellulite Removal Procedure?

I Heard There Was a New Procedure That Will Be out Soon That Gets Rid of Cellulite. What is It Called?

Reaction for Cellulite reduction

+3

There is a system available called REACTION from Viora. This is a radiofrequency device that can reduce the appearance of cellulite, reduce fat, and tighten the skin.  This painless treatment requires no "downtime" and has been shown in clinical studies to reduce the appearance of cellulite by 55%.  I have been extremely happy with the results that REACTION offers my patients.

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+2
Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Cellulite treatment

+2

There are new treatments for cellulite that constantly are being developed but I am not sure to which you are referring.  Not one treatment, as far as I am aware, can provide permanent resolution to cellulite and if it improves the appearance, it should be considered a maintenance treatment. Endermologie, Velashape and Thermage have been around the longest.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Cellulaze

+1

Cellulaze is definitely the most effective treatment for cellulite in the United States. It is a one time treatment that uses a small laser fiber inserted under the skin through tiny incisions to tighten the skin and divide the fibrous bands that cause dimpling. Unlike other available cellulite treatments, Cellulaze does not require multiple treatments or maintenance treatments.

• The results you can get with Cellulaze depend on your overall all health and degree of cellulite as well as the experience and understanding of the technology of the physician performing the procedure. There is definitely a learning curve to Cellulaze so be sure to find an expert in your area who is board certified and has a long experience with Cellulaze. Because Cellulaze is a similar technology to SmartLipo, a plastic surgeon with experience in SmartLipo may have a better understanding of the laser technology. Look at before and after photos to be sure you have a good understanding of what Cellulaze is capable of doing for you. Good luck!

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite Treatment in Los Angeles with the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment

+1

I have demonstrated the efficacy of the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment to improve cellulite deposits and feel this is a long term solution for difficult to treat cellulite on the buttocks and thighs. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Cellulaze for cellulite reduction

+1

I would recommend Cellulaze for your cellulite.

Cellulaze is the first FDA approved minimally invasive, one-time treatment for cellulite.  It utilizes a 1440 nm side-firing laser fiber optic to treat the three main causes of cellulite:  It breaks down the fatty bulges, then cuts the fibrous septae that cause dimpling, then finally stimulates the dermis to shrink and thicken in order to improve the look of you cellulite areas.

Good luck in your endeavors!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Consider cellulaze

+1

Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.
Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD

Cellulaze!

+1

Cellulaze is the first ever long-lasting cellulite reduction treatment that, through one minimally invasive application, has the ability to smooth out skin and keep it cellulite-free. For the last two years Dr. Katz has been observing and measuring patient results quantifiably with Vectra 3D Surface Imagining along with digital photograhy, patient & physican questionnaires. The compelling data has proven only one Cellulaze treatment is needed to achieve long-lasting cellulite redcution in patients.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

The new FDA approved one-time treatment with long lasting results

+1

Since January 2012, there is now a new FDA approved one-time definitive treatment for most types of cellulite.  This procedure is called Cellulaze.  It utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon trained in Cellulaze treatment to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

"New' cellulite treatments: whats new and what works?

+1

It is unfortunate that so many companies pray on patients looking for an easy cheap fix for cellulite.  There is a repackaging of some old technology with a sexy name every month.  Cellulite can be improved and it just depends on the type of cellulite a person has.  Is it deep cellulite with abundant fat, or is it localized 'problem spots?'  In general I recommend you avoid any technologies involving focused ultrasound or radio-frequency as Thermage and other technologies are well known for creating deformities.

In general I like to treat cellulite like you describe with a combination of diode laser  to gentlly reduce and smooth the subcutaneous fat with an infrared deep dermal heating for skin tightening.  In cases like yours I feel this is the best option.  The devices I use are iLipo by Chromogenix for fat reduction and SkinTyte II from Sciton for skin contraction and smoothing.  There may be other similar products out there but I dont recommend following advertiser hype in choosing your treatment.

Choose a reputable plastic surgeon with experience with these technologies and with conventional techniques.  You need to be evaluated by a plastic surgeon who can guide you.  Depending exam you may be better off with a liposuction modality.  In certain cases I use hydrojet liposuction (BodyJet by humanmed)  to reduce problem areas ann smooth the skin  this is particularly useful for deeper large cellulite where some fat grafting is added back to the deeper areas after the liposuction.

I hope this helps!

Rian A. Maercks M.D.

Rian A. Maercks, MD