Has Anyone Heard of Fractora Laser? How Does It Compare to Fraxel?

What is the best laser for sagging skin and wrinkles? I am 40 years old but have very lax skin (starting to get jowls and turkey neck). I want to start laser treatments now to prevent my skin sagging further. Is this possible?

Fraxel for radiant skin

+1

Good morning,

There are many fractionated lasers in the market. We havent heard from fratora however I can talk to you about the benefits of Fraxel which is the Gold standard in this category.

Fraxel uses a patented farctional technology to target fine wrinkles, hyperpigmentation,skin sagging penetrating deep into the skin. The surface of your skin will feel softer, smoother, look brighter and toned. In the next 6 months you will even see more improvement as the deeper layers of the skin continue to create collagen. You will need a series of treatments that will be tailored to your goals.