Anyone Ever Heard of Dazzle Light Laser Lipo?

Anyone heard of Dazzle Light Laser Lipo? Can't find any info on it. I'm at the point where I'm afraid to get anything done period bc of So Many false claims. I'm hopeful, in shape bc I'm a dancer but need to lose the extra 10lbs quickly w/out the long down time. Please Help. I've had a plastic surgeon tell to just lose a few lbs bc I didn't really need lipo. But that's the problem I just can't seem to shake it off!

Dazzle Light Laser Lipo?

+1

Thank you for your question. There are options for contouring the body. You may be a good candidate for CoolSculpting, which is noninvasive laser and freezes fat cells.  I would recommend a consult and treatment under the supervision of a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for best results and safest treatment options. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Dazzle Light May Not Leave You Light Enough....

+1

Yes. Dazzle Light Treatments shine red light at a wavelength of 635nm onto the skin overlying localized deposits of fat. The manufacturers claim that the energy from these light waves causes fat cells to lyse and release the fatty acids they store into the bloodstream.

While the science and efficacy of this treatment can be debated, several things are certain. If it occurs, this process of breakdown of the fat cells will be gradual, not sudden, and so this treatment would not meet your requirement that it be quick. Also, even if there is some efficacy, and again this is highly debatable, the amount of fat you will lose from this treatment alone will not approach your target of 10 lbs.

I believe you would be far better served by availing yourself of more clinically proven treatments for localized fat loss and contouring, such as SmartLipo, which has been demonstrated to allow faster recovery for most patients than conventional liposuction techniques. However, the final point that needs to be made is that liposuction is really not a technique designed for fat loss per se, but rather for body contouring and removal of delimited fatty deposits in specific anatomic areas of the body. If, as you say, your goal is to lose 10 lbs, your best bet is to combine a brief  diet regimen with Smart Lipo to achieve the optimal aesthetic result.

Peter Lee, MD, FACS

Non-Surgical Fat Removal

+1

There are non-surgical devices designed to eliminate fat without surgery. But, you are wise to be skeptical.

I have never, and will never proclaim my practice to be "First in geographic region to offer treatment x"  I would much rather wait to see what side effects might occur when a product has been used by many people for a significant period of time. So, I was not the first to use Juvederm. Juvederm is a great product and my office is now are the top provider of Juvederm in Raleigh, NC, so I guess I missed some opportunities early on. . But, I was also not the first to introduce Evolence or Lipo-dissolve. I never used these products. They sounded crazy from the start. They proved to be problematic, and in some cases very dangerous.In my practice,, we offer CoolSculpting Complete. CoolSculpting Complete is not for everyone, but for selected patients it can provide a very nice result without surgery or downtime. CoolSculpting Complete is not a replacement for liposuction. I would advise anyone interested in a non-surgical fat removal treatment to visit an ASAPS member with experience and expertise in body contouring surgery in addition to non-surgical methods of fat reduction.
CoolSculpting Complete for the thighs is currently and "off-label" use at the date of this posting. But, for people with excess fat in localized areas with good skin quality, the results with CoolSculpting Complete for the inner thighs has been positive.  In just one hours, both thighs can be treated with CoolSculpting Complete. Patients can see a result after a single treatment, although some people do require 2 or more treatments for optimal results.
CoolSculpting Complete is a safe, non-invasive way to reduce fat in common trouble areas that tend to be diet and exercise resistant. Developed by Harvard scientists, the precisely controlled, FDA-cleared, patented procedure uses a cooling technology that targets subcutaneous fat cells by freezing them to the point of crystallization. Once crystallized, the cells are then eliminated from the body through the lymphatic system in a natural process. There is no damage to healthy tissue or skin cells. The procedure is non-invasive, and there is no need for needles or anesthesia. Patients typically read, work on their laptops, listen to music, or relax during the procedure. Each session lasts one hour and therefore can easily be fit into a lunch break. After treatment, patients typically find it easy to return to everyday activities. Most patients see a noticeable reduction of fat in the treatment area after one treatment although it make take more than one treatment to realize the full effects. Because the fat cells that are eliminated from CoolSculpting Complete do not return, the results are lasting as long as a healthy lifestyle is maintained.

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon