Healthy way to gain weight/fat for brazilian butt lift?

If I wanted to gain about 10-15 pounds for a brazilian butt lift, how could I go about doing this? is there a "right way" to do this? eg) consume calories/carbs/high protein? Should I avoid anything with lots of trans or saturated fat or anything else of that sort?

Gain weight for BBL

+1
The problem of gaining weight just for BBL is if you want to come back to your current weight, then you will end loosing some volume of the fat transferred into your butt.
If you are a slender patient your doctor will find fat to transfer on the perfect amount for your slender body.
If you are very thin and you want to gain weight and keep it, then that is a good idea previous of the BBL.
If you are gaining weight anyway, increase carbohydrates (pasta, rice, bread, sweet fruits like pineapple, mango, grapes), protein (meat, chicken, fish), and of course good fat as is olive oil and almonds. Stay away of junk food, you will be fat but unhealthy.  
Have a great journey.
Dr. Cardenas

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

I rarely if ever recommend weight gain.  I can usually find enough fat on any physique for the procedure.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.