I'm a Healthy, Young Looking 71 Year Old Woman, What Options for UnderEye Bags do I Have?

Correction for lower lids

+1

Surgery may be indicated, depending upon how much fat. Often adding volume or face-lifting is indicating depending upon laxity. In a 71-year old who still has a lot of volume in the face, surgery to remove the bags may be the best option. If you have a very hollow face, filler would be better.

Web reference: http://www.liquideyelift.com/

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Lower eyelid rejuvenation

+1

There are a large range of options for lower eyelid rejuvenation ranging from camouflage techniques with filler, to lower blepharoplasty, laser skin resurfacing and fat injection.

Media Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

The best method of removing lower eyelid fat bags has always been a lower eyelid surgery or Blepharoplasty.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Lower Eyelid Correction

+1

The options of correction of lower eyelid issues varies depending on the patient.  The thorough examination is paramount.  Consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon would be a good start. 

Dr. ES

No substitute for a personal examination.

+1

So much depends on precisely what your issues are.  Lower eyelid surgery comes in a wide variety of flavors.  The key is a tailored solution that is right for your eyelids and face and matches your budget and down time considerations.  It is important to see a surgeon who is cosmetically oriented.  Because of the increasing likelihood of dry eye as we get older, it is my personal opinion that you would do best in the hands of an experienced oculoplastic surgeon.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a geographic directory that can help you find a highly qualified surgeon in your area (asoprs dot org).