Is It Healthy and Safe to Not Have Drains After Having Tumescent Liposuction? (photo)

I am looking for a good PS and have met with 4 in the Houston and surrounding areas. They have all been wonderful but one PS informed me that I would not have drains after the procedure. Yet, all the other doctors said I would. Are drains needed? What are the pros and cons to having them? No mess sounds too good to be true. I am 34 years old, 5'7, 190 lbs with most of it in the stomach and thighs. I have had two kids vaginal with the youngest 6 yrs old and no stretch marks.

Drains or not after lipo?

+1

Hello. Five foot seven and 190 pounds? Your issue is weight. If you have liposuction, it will all be back. Sorry, but drains or not is not your real issue.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon