Am I on the Right Healing Path 3 Months After Smart Lipo?

I had Smart Lipo done to my lower abdomen 3 months ago & I'm still very lumpy in parts and hollow in other parts, making for a very uneven and strange looking stomach. What are your experience/thoughts on this? Is this normal? Will I ever even out? Is there anything I can do to speed the recovery?

Uneven lipo

+1
If after three months there depressions and elevations then you might be a candidate for fat injections for the depressions and more lipo for the elevations. There might be improvement in the next three months. Endermologie, Velashape, thermage may help.