Navel PO 6 weeks, the area is soft and pink with no smell, but my naval has some white crustiness. Is this okay?

My navel has been healing well, but a small deep scab came off, and is spotting clear fluid. The area is soft and pink with no smell, but my naval has some white crustiness. On my last po visit the surgeon removed several small scabs. Is it ok to wait u til my next visit in a week? I am 5. 1/2 weeks po Is it ok to wait until my next ps visit in a week

6 weeks post tummy tuck

+1

It sounds like things are going well.  I suggest continuing with your current post-operative care routine and see your surgeon as planned.

Kind regards,

Dean

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck healing

+1

Your navel after your tummy tuck seems to be healing normally. It is common for slight drainage after scab comes off. Clean it gently with a cotton swab when you take a shower. See your surgeon as planned. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD