Heal Time on Chin Implant, Neck Lipo, Bucxal Fat Removal and Cheek Fat Grafting?

I have just done a procedure of a chin implant, buccal fat removal, neck lipo and cheek fat injections. 1 day out im cery sore and swalloon and i really want to be back at work in a weeks time. Also what should i expect after performing such an expensive and full on procedure? I am a 27 yr old male i had no chin or jaw definition. Did i go for the right choices ?

Recovery from Chin Implants, Cheek and Neck Extraction and Facial Fat Injections

+1

Expect that it will take nearly three weeks until you look reasonably presentable and three months from surgery to see the final result.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com