Headaches Normal After Rhinoplasty Where Nose Was Broken?

Is it normal to have headaches 2 months after rhinoplasty? My nasal bones were broken on the left side and thats where i have have a headache on the top left side of my head. My nose is still very swollen and my cheeks as I presume I have thick skin. Also I havent had much sleep due to work etc. Also, after two months, my nose id still quite wide and bulbous, but my original nose was thin and the nostrils didnt flare. Is this wideness due to the skin not having shrunk enough yet?

Headaches post rhinoplasty and swelling

+2
I would go in and see your surgeon it is not normal to be experiencing headaches two months out especially if you were not prone to headaches pre rhinoplasty. As far as the swelling goes that is normal and the thicker your skin the more time it takes for the swelling especially in the tip to dissipate. I would suggest an immediate post operative visit to your surgeon and discuss your concerns and problems so you may be further evaluated. Best regards!

Is it normal to have headaches 2 months after Rhinoplasty?

+1

No, you should be well on your way to healing at 2 months after a Rhinoplasty even with having the nasal bones broken.  You should go back and see your Rhinoplasty Surgeon to rule out an infection or some other issue at this point.