I Had Accident in 2009. I Have a Cut on my Chin , How I Can Remove It?

Scar on chin

+1

Sometimes scars can be revised, it all depend upon how the accident occurred, how it was repaired, and how it healed.

Scar Revision after Trauma

+1

Scars cannot be made to disappear. They can be made less apparent. This can be done by surgically revising the scar so that it lays in a natural skin crease or by laser resurfacing to reduce the surface texture and density of a hypertrophic (heaped up) scar.

I recommend that you consult with a facial cosmetic surgeon so that the nature and orientation of the scar can be examined and the best treatment for minimizing the look of the scar can be reviewed with you.

Seattle General Surgeon