One Implant Has Shifted and I Now Have Pain in My Back, Is This From The Implant?

burning in my back how can i tell if its the implant ???the implant has moved an feels sore all the time please help am in so much pain

Back pain from implant

+1

You should have your plastic surgeon evaluate you to see if the implants could be the cause of your pain.  In general the breast would also be painful if it was the etiology but there are exceptions.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Back pain and breast implants

+1

Without an exam or obtaining a better history, it is difficult to presume what may be the cause of your back pain. Breast implants can cause back pain for many reasons, and so can many other things.

Pain in back

+1

You have given very little information to go on.  The first thing I would recommend is to be seen by your plastic surgeon.  I think that it is highly unlikely that the pain that you are experiencing in your back is from your implant.  While I have seen this on occasion, it is unlikely.  The pain around the implant may be caused by a capsular contracture.  Please go see your surgeon for an evaluation.  Best wishes.

Eric T. Emerson, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Back pain could be from your implant

+1

The back pain could  be from the implant if the implant shifted and is placing undue tension on a rib or pulling on one side's muscle more than the other side. This is definitely something your surgeon could check out for you.  It is recommended you communicate any unusual issues to your surgeon so you can have the best result possible from your surgery.

William D. Merkel, MD
Grand Junction Plastic Surgeon