Gap inbetween teeth: Bonding or Braces? (Photo)

I hav e a gap in btr tween my teeth and I have gone to cosmetic dentist and orthodontist. One told me I should get a cosmetic bonding and the orthodontist said I should get braces. The problem is I don't want to get braces and the Invisalign is too expensive and and the bonding eventually comes out. So I really need a cheap and fast way to get rid of my space. Thank you.

Diastema

+2
You have what is commonly referred to as a diastema between your front teeth.  Sounds like you have already been presented with two viable options.  The fastest and cheapest treatment for your gap is to go ahead and get the composite bonding.  This can be completed in one visit, and when done properly, should last you at least 5-7 years.  The two other additional options you have are either orthodontics or porcelain veneers.  These alternatives are excellent choices, but they will take longer and be more expensive.  Best of luck to you!  

New York Cosmetic Dentist

I want the cheapest and fastest way to get rid of the space between my front two teeth

+1
For the "cheapest and fastet", then direct composite bonding is generally the solution I would recommend.
Porcelain veneers, rather than direct composite bonding, is almost always stronger, longer lasting, better shapes the teeth and is more color stable over time.  But expect to pay more for "the best" rather than "the cheapest and fastest".

Norman Huefner, DDS
Laguna Niguel Cosmetic Dentist

Bonding vs braces

+1
After reading your question and reviewing your x-ray, I would present the following options to you, if you were my patient.

Option #1:  Get veneers (too expensive in your case)

Option #2:  Invisalign (still too expensive)

Option #3:  Dental bonding (if too expensive at a cosmetic dental office, seek a cheaper general dentist)  I caution you that are taking a chance going to a dentist that is not a cosmetic dentist, but it will give you the cheapest fix by far.  I have heard of people getting bonding done at small general dentists offices for one or two hundred dollars per tooth.  Of course a cosmetic dentist is going to do a much better job, but if all you want to do is close the space, then try this option.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist