I hate how wide my nose is: Is it possible to fix it and still look like myself? (Photo)

Is it possible to fix this but still look like myself? I included a picture before and after photoshop as an example.

Rhinoplasty Results

+1
Your nose can be narrowed preserving your appearance however this would require a rhinoplasty surgery. Consult with a reputable board certified facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon in your geographical area. An experience surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty surgery would be best able to meet your expectations. Best of luck.

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

I hate how wide my nose is: Is it possible to fix it and still look like myself?

+1
     The tip, bridge, and alar base can be narrowed for a natural improvement.

Too wide or just right

+1
Only you and your rhinoplasty expert meeting together can come up with a plan for your nose.  Looking like yourself is a difficult question to answer in the abstract.  Subtle changes are probably the way to go.  You need a careful office evaluation.  I have attached a link to an ethnic rhinoplasty.

Stuart H. Bentkover, MD
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1
Best is to seek ONLY IN PERSON evaluations from boarded PSs in your city/state. Than you can be examined and determine the =best route to proceed... 

Rhinoplasty candidate

+1
The desired changes can be made with the rhinoplasty procedure. To narrow the wide nose, osteotomies are usually required. Sometimes additional cartilage grafts are placed across the bridge to build height as well.   N inarrowing the wide nostrils is performed with an alar- plasty. Narrowing the tip is performed with suture techniques to the lower lateral cartilages. 

Fixing Nose without Changing Appearance

+1
One can refine their nose without changing their appearance. Please take the time to send pictures as described on my website so your nose can be evaluated and recommendations made.

Natural looking

+1
Thank you for the photos and I think the desired result can be achieved.  I would go on several consults with board certified PS's in your area till you find the right one for you

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon