I Hate my Smile. Can I Change It Using Filler on my Cheeks?

like this picture

Botox and fillers can help one's smile somewhat.

+2

Botox and fillers do help some patients smiles and is easy to undergo for a quick outpatient procedure. Your attitude is more important than any quick fix when it comes to smiles.  Sincerely,

dr hansen

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

How to change a smile?

+1

The most common smile problem is a "gummy" or "canine" smile - which can be easily improved by an injection of Botox into a small muscle beside the nose.  Smiles can also be changed with other Botox injections (off label) into the muscles in and around the lips and along the jawline.  Lastly, smiles can be altered to some degree with fillers in the lips and marionette lines.  Without knowing precisely what you dislike in your smile, a specific recommendation is impossible.

Stephen Mandy, MD
Miami Dermatologist

A smile and fillers

+1

I am sorry that you hate your smile. But, without an exam it would be hard to say what can be offered to improve yoru concern.