I Hate the Profile of my Face.

I have never had a problem with the way my face looks straight on but profile I feel like my neck looks oddly weak. I also feel like my nose has a bird like curve from a profile point. Do you think a nose job and chin implant would help? Is there something else than a chin implant that could help my profile? Or are they too extreme?

Nose surgery and chin implant to improve profile

+2

One of the most commonly performed combinations is that of rhinoplasty and chin implant.  It simply yields excellent results in many patients.

Your complaints are quite common for patients who eventually have a rhinoplasty and a chin implant.

Web reference: http://www.drbrent.com/nasal-surgery-procedure.php

*** PHOTOS & VIDEO

+1

Sometimes this combination of procedures has been called a profiloplasty. In some instances if you have questions about the appearance of the chin implant you could consider non-surgical augmentation which will resolve with time.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/

I Hate the Profile of my Face

+1

Regarding: "I Hate the Profile of my Face.
I have never had a problem with the way my face looks straight on but profile I feel like my neck looks oddly weak. I also feel like my nose has a bird like curve from a profile point. Do you think a nose job and chin implant would help? Is there something else than a chin implant that could help my profile? Or are they too extreme
?"

Whenever I hear the phrase "I hate how I look" and lift my eyes off the chart to see either an average, better than average or an attractive individual all my Plastic surgeon alarms go off. The best Plastic surgeon in the world on his best day cannot fix the way you see yourself - we can only improve the way the world may see you.

I see nothing wrong with your neck or your chin. Yes- a chin implant may give you a "stronger" look but it will be at additional cost and potential complications. You may want to first try having some temporary fillers placed deep along the chin bone to see if this look is even what you want. It can always be replaced with long lasting filler.

As to your nose, it has a mildly sagging tip. In this singly photograph it appears you have a mildly AQUILINE nose. If you were in Rome, that would have been a manly desired appearance. This is NOT a world disaster and can be corrected by as little as a Tip Rhinoplasty or by a Full Rhinoplasty depending on your examination and your goals.

My advice - don't beat yourself so much. You are a good looking guy with a minor nose deformity and a much worse self esteem. The nose is the easy thing to fix. Your self esteem will take a lot of work on YOUR part.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Chin Implant and Rhinoplasty

+1

Without examining you in person or seeing multiple pictures from various angles, it is difficult to give you specific advice.  However, you may benefit from a chin implant and a rhinoplasty.  However, your neck does not look bad in the pictures.

Web reference: http://www.ShaferPlasticSurgery.com