I Hate my Nose. What Do You Recommend? (photo)

i just wanted to know a professional opinion of what you think of my nose! its really stretchy and it has no shape. what do you think is the problem and how can it be fixed? and am i asking to much to be fixed

How to Improve Nose

+2

You have a bony-cartilagenous hump which should be lowered to improve your profile. Your tip is wide and poorly defined. This can narrowed and refined. The base of your nose should also be narrowed and the flare of your nostrils can be improved. You should have the hanging columella lifted. With rhinoplasty surgery you will have a very nice result that is proportional to the rest of your facial features.

Rhinoplasty candidate

+1

A rhinoplasty procedure on this nose would address a large hump removal, refinement of the tip, osteotomies to narrow the entire bridge line and technique to prevent the tip from drooping down upon animation.  This can all be done through closed rhinoplasty techniques, which involve placement of incisions only on the inside of the nose.  The entire closed rhinoplasty procedure will be done in approximately 1.5 hours of general anesthesia.

Rhinoplasty

+1

It does not work that way. Although you could benefit from rhinoplasty surgery, especially the bridge and tip shape/width, you should not have the surgery unless you can articulate specifically what you do not like/want changed. If you cannot do that you are at risk of being unhappy after surgery no matter how good the result is. You need to have personal parameters from which to judge the result of surgery.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

I Hate my Nose. What Do You Recommend?

+1

The nose is wide, has a dorsal hump with a tip that is wide covered by thick skin.  A Rhinoplasty would be suggested that would reduce the nasal dorsal hump, thin the nasal bones and tip.  Hope this helps.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Rhinoplasty Candidate

+1

These photos will not be able to provide a definitive opinion. It does appear that you will be an excellent candidate for a rhinoplasty. However, in person consultation and exam would be most beneficial to you.

Rhinoplasty issues

+1

To properly evaluate your nose, it would be best for you to be examined in person.  It is hard to say what would be good for you just from photos.

You can have a very nice result

+1

Don't over do it . It could look girlie. Have your doctor straighten your profile...Not too small in fact if the tip is brought up the size will be right. Thin the entire nose and a pointier masculine tip. It appears you may have a retrusive chin. If that is the case a chin implant at the same time balances the face and nose...Just a suggestion without seeing you in person