Can Putting Pressure on the Hump on My Nose Make it Go Away?

I have a tall, narrow nose but got a hump which i really hate..get teased about it. i'm too terrified of surgery,get nghtmares jst thnkng of surgery.is it possible to make the hump less visible by just pressing the hump down every now and then? My nose looks straight frm the left but the hump is too visible from the right side.Can it jst go away from the pressure of pressing it down?

Pressure for nasal hump

+1

Only surgery will reduce a nasal hump since this is bone and cartilage.  Surgery with the proper surgeon who does frequent rhinoplast is low risk.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.