I Hate my Nose. It's Square and Boxy. Can Anything Be Done? (photo)

I've always disliked my nose and the older I get the more it bothers me. The bridge is wide and the top is very boxy. I just don't know how much better it could look and if it would be worth the cost?

A boxy tip is one of the standard terms we use for broad nasal tips

+1

There are a number of ways to treat a boxy tip. They include some cartilage removal, sutures in the tip of the nose and sometimes even cartilage grafts to create more definition in areas of the nose.

Square and boxy tip rhinoplasty

+1

A square and boxy tip  is best treated with  suturing of the lower lateral cartilages of the tip of the nose. This can be performed through closd rhinoplasty techniques. Additional cartilage  will need to be removed from the tip as well.  Thick skin will be an impediment to a very small and thin tip.