Has Financing for Cosmetic Surgery Become Too Hard to Get?

I had a consultation for a tummy tuck, and I'm ready to move forward, but I've heard rumors that the plastic surgery financing companies aren't approving even the most qualified borrowers. Is there any truth to these rumors? Which financing company should I try applying to first?

In our practice, we use Care Credit as well as other companies; they have been used by our patients with no problems.  They do have different rates so please make sure you get all of the information you need prior to signing up with any financing company.

Generally speaking, it is always in patients' best interests to achieve a certain degree of financial stability prior to undergoing elective surgery of any type. Patients should also keep in mind that additional surgery may be necessary in the short or long term, following the primary procedure that is being performed;  this additional surgery may be associated  out-of-pocket expenses. Again, best to achieve a physical, emotional, psychosocial, and financial “stable state” prior to considering elective plastic surgery. Best wishes.

Financing and the credit crunch in a bad ecomomy

I would have to confirm your suspicions. I do not have a high volume of patients that request financing but in myu limited experience, I have noticed that with the "credit crunch" and the overall condition of the economy, it appears that it is increasingly more difficult for patients to get approved

Financing for surgery

Financing for surgery like any other credit type process( mortgages, and other loans) have tighter restirctions now.  There are a few that I know of, but I am not sure that they are all still in busines.  Unicorn, Carecredit, Chase financing, and an assortment of credit cards.