What Does Anyone Know About Harvest Tech SmartPrep2 for Filling in Nasolabial Folds? (photo)

I am 33 and for the past 5 years have been getting injections in my nasolabial lines. I swear that something happened with my facial structure while under orthodontic treatment.I developed severe folds and a longer top lip. I had a nice full mouth before. No one has any clue, they just see that it happened. I get injections every 10 months or so & at $600 an injection it adds up, especially for a stay at home mom. My dentist told me about Harvest Technology SmartPrep2 and how it would help me.

Filling nasolabial folds

+1

I have no idea about what this substance is but will tell you that if your dentist is filling nasolabial folds you are not seeing the right person for the job. Would you have your dermatologist do a root canal-hope not. Stick with those that are the most trained for the job if you want to keep out of trouble. Nothing is a bargin when it involves skimping on something that you are putting into your face. Be careful.

Web reference: http://brookwooddermatology.com

Birmingham Dermatologist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.