Is It Harmful for Nose To Be Exposed to Ice Foam 5 Months After Rhinoplasty?

I am 5 months after open rhinoplasty , from 3 days ago i was at a festival in our college and my nose has been exposed to a lot of Ice Foam , i don't know its gradients ? will this chemicals harm my nose skin or the final result or not please help ?

At 5 months your nose is as resilient as before surgery

+1

Thank you for the question.  I will be honest, I am not 100% sure what is in ice foam but I do know that at 5 months your nose should be essentially 100% healed in terms of incisions and strength.  You may have some mild residual swelling but your nose should otherwise be as resilient to the environment as it was before surgery.

Dr. Remus Repta